6 DAYS SCULPTURE CLASS INITIATION :
Monday to saturday : morning from 10 AM to 1 PM – afternoon from 2PM to 5 PM
- Participants explore basic traditional sculpture techniques -modeling and molding processes – and spend part time developing art knowledge.
- The understanding of forms and sculpture basics in general is addressed, while paying
careful attention to individual potential and interests.
- During these six days, (from Monday to Saturday inclusive) you will address the practical side of sculpture thru’ modeling, mold construction, and casting the original piece in plaster.and also the theory from visiting sculpture exhibitions in museums.
- At the end of the course each person will leave with their finished piece of work in plaster.
A resume of the course with photographs and technical details will be e-mailed the following week.
You may choose practical program option (without museums visits)
STUDIO FACILITIES :
- Large sculpture studio all equipment provided.
- Individualised technical guidance. Bilingual teaching.
- Small group 5 persons maximum.
- Free guided Museum
visits included in the sculpture program on demand.
- The stimulating approach of this course creates
a relaxed but professional atmosphere that encourages progress and creativity.
CLASS FEES : 1250 euros* all materials included (weekly session)
- Maximum 6 persons – all materials provided / A resume of the course with photographs and technical details will be e-mailed the following week.
- *food and lodging are not provided.
- See calendar or contact us for more options.
SCULPTURE CLASS PROGRAM :
Introduction to the course and presentation of the techniques used and starting modeling.
Casting plaster, polishing and finishing plaster original.